Thank you so much for your interest in our wholesale offerings.
To apply, please email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information :
- Company Name
- Contact Number
- Website Address
Once we have approved your application, we will send a confirmation email. Then you can access to our wholesale pricing on our website and place an order.
- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - -- - -- - -- - - ---- -- -- - - - -- -- - - -- -- - - -- - -- - -- - -- --
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all offers and all agreements confirmed by Green Kids Limited through its website Greenberry Kids and by e-mail.
Please read through these carefully before placing your order. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- We try to ensure that the prices quoted are correct and that all products are accurately described on this website. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description or price of goods displayed on this website. If we discover an error in the price or description of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order based on the correct price or description, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- You may only use the pictures and logos on our website with Greenberry Kids’ permission. All copyrights remain with Greenberry Kids.
- It is not allowed to copy nor have third parties produce the same products / images that Greenberry Kids are offering.
- Greenberry Kids Wholesale only sells to the approved retailers and do not offer to individuals.
- You must order at least a total of £500.00 (excluding shipping and taxes) of one brand or a combination of brands.
- All items are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
Placing order and Payments
- You can only order online at Greenberry Kids.
- You need to pay 100% in advance.
- Your order will be final when you click ‘Place order’ on the checkout page or successfully complete payment through the Paypal.
- You may pay by bank transfer, credit card, debit card or PayPal account.
- To pay with credit card, debit card or PayPal you need to use services provided by PayPal. For PayPal’s terms and conditions please visit their website www.PayPal.com.
- To pay by bank transfer, please contact us directly so that we can provide our bank details to you. Once the payment is received, we will process your order.
- Your order will be shipped from United Kingdom by airmail to the address you provided. Greenberry Kids uses ‘DPD and its local agents (http://www.dpd.co.uk) or other secured shipping company (UPS and Aramex etc).
- The expected shipping time of your order depends on the destination but is about 10-21 days in most cases. Greenberry Kids cannot be held responsible for any delays and you will not receive any compensation in case of a delay.
- The shipping cost will be charged to you in advance before the shipping.
- The goods will be shipped without insurance, unless you timely request Greenberry Kids to arrange this at your expense.
- You will have to pay customs clearance cost, VAT, and any applicable duty to your local EMS transporter. Contact your local EMS transporter for more information on (how to calculate) these costs.
Cancelation and Changes
- Geenberry Kids have the right to refuse your order, for example when Greenberry Kids feel that your shop does not fit with the image of its brands. Greenberry can refuse your order even after your already completed your payment, in which case you will be fully refunded.
- Greenberry Kids may cancel your order when you do not meet your (full) obligations.
- Greenberry Kids may lower or cancel your order when it is (partially) unavailable. Greenberry Kids will inform you of this by e-mail as soon as possible. You will receive a corrected invoice when your order is lowered and Greenberry Kids will refund the difference.
- You will receive no compensation for damages or costs when your order is cancelled or lowered. Once the payment is received, Greenberry Kids are unable to cancel the order unless it is agreed in advance between two parties.
- If any product we supply fails prematurely due to an inherent fault manufacturing defect) we will provide you with an appropriate remedy, e.g. refund, replacement.
We promise our continuous support through our web-store and deeply appreciate your love for our products and items.